Monday, May 31, 2010

May


This is one of the best time of the year. It's right before the rainy season.  The weather is getting warmer, but never too hot or too cold anymore.


Plants and leaves on trees have been growing, and all of a sudden everywhere is very very green.





This is when one of my favorite flowers can be spotted. They are very small and can be missed, but if you are careful you can spot the tiny white flowers on the side of the streets. They are really just wildflowers that grow along the sidewalk or in the alleyway.  It gives me something to look for when I am walking my dog and also reminds me of what month we are in. 

I guess I am starting to remember seasons by the  flowers and the greenery around me.








These flowers became the model of one of my collections, HANNA.  The three petal flower was just a type of flower that I would imagine on your ear or on a delicate chain.





These are some of the pieces that became jewelry, all in 18k.

Hanna, also means "flower" in Japanese, spelled with just one "n" But I also wanted the name for this collection to be just like a girls name ~





this is Rain enjoying his walk near our house



No comments:

Post a Comment